Where to stay in Alabama: Best areas for travelers
- Gulf Shores: For some of the best stays in town, you can't top the Aloha Spirit Rentals - RV Camping & Tent, the Beach View 207 Great Budget Get Away! Across the Street From the Beach. Located in the Heart of Gulf Shores Walking Distance to Dinning and Shopping! Come and Experience our Sugar White Sandy Beaches for Yourself. NO Pets Allowed!!!! and the Don\'t Miss Out on Spring Break Fun! Prime Dates Available! Book Now!. If you love nature you'll be right into this place, with Gulf State Park, Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge and Gulf State Park Fishing Pier just waiting for you to explore. If you're visiting for a few days, make sure you visit Ono Island, Alabama Coastal Birding Trail and Back Country Trail too.
- Birmingham: No trip here is complete without a visit to Birmingham Museum of Art. It's one of the most well-known attractions. Whether you're in town for one night or more, many travelers recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites-Downtown-Tutwiler, the Redmont Hotel Birmingham, Curio Collection by Hilton and the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel.
- Mobile: Nothing beats exploring a completely new place, particularly when you've got top attractions like USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park to tick off your list. You can make your vacation even better by booking one of the top hotels nearby, like the Hilton Garden Inn Mobile Downtown, The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa or the Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District.
- Montgomery: Every destination has its own interesting history, and Montgomery is no different. To see it for yourself, get a peek into the past at Civil Rights Memorial and The National Memorial for Peace and Justice. If you'd like to learn more about the area, The National Memorial for Peace and Justice is also worth visiting. The Capitol Inn And Suites, the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Montgomery Downtown are some of the wonderful options to select from here.
- Huntsville: Do you like staying in the heart of the city but also crave access to nature too? Some of the places you should stop by during your stay here are Harmony Park Safari and Huntsville Botanical Garden. If you're yearning for more time around Mother Nature, don't miss Monte Sano State Park, Big Spring Park, Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge and Big Spring Park either. All of that time outdoors and running around can tucker you out, so stay at someplace cozy like the AC Hotel by Marriott Huntsville Downtown, the Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa or the Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville - Downtown, AL.
Search vacation packages deals in Alabama's top destinations
Alabama flight + hotel packages
2021 Alabama vacations
Top Alabama hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Alabama
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Alabama?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Alabama?
Why should I book my Alabama vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Alabama car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Alabama?
Which airport is best for Alabama?
What is there to do in Alabama?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.