Book a hotel near Anfora Murano Glass Factory, Venice
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Anfora Murano Glass Factory
Anfora Murano Glass Factory Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a visit to Anfora Murano Glass Factory during your travels?
It's located in Venice, a lively city that offers worldly travelers a broad range of awesome things to see and do.
It'll be an easy drive from your hotel door to Anfora Murano Glass Factory if you decide to stay at one of the 593 accommodations that are nearby. The Ca' Lucatello TownHouse is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice and the Bauer Il Palazzo are located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don’t need to burn out the credit card to enjoy a decent hotel room. Have a look at the great selection of close-by bargain hotels. Some of the more solid establishments are the Ca' d'Oro Apartment/Ca' salute Apartment, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the At Home A Palazzo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of traveler that needs a rest from a full schedule, a deep, dreamless sleep at one of the several classic hotels close by is sure to invigorate your energy levels. You can make inquiries at the Ca' Sagredo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Al Ponte Antico, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you want a couple of snacks or simply somewhere to sit down, Pasticceria Gelateria Peter Pan can take care of your needs, and it's conveniently located a few minutes away. If you're after something a little more substantial, make your way to Trattoria Bar Serenella Dal Coco, another nearby option. Keep walking and spend the rest of your day trying the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Bar a Speci Tavoli Dietro.
Other Things to Do Near Anfora Murano Glass FactoryOnce you're done with Anfora Murano Glass Factory, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make plans to visit Santa Maria degli Angeli Church, a pleasant place of worship.
- Even if you don't take a full indoor tour of Palazzo da Mula, this historic landmark is worth viewing from the outside.
- See the fascinating artworks on display at Studio-Gallery of Luigi Camozzo.
- While enjoying your adventures, you ought to stop and see Church of San Pietro Martire, a local place of worship. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- Cometa di Vetro has become a great area for public art lovers.