Book a hotel near Peggy Guggenheim Museum, Dorsoduro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Peggy Guggenheim Museum
Peggy Guggenheim Collection Hotel & Travel Guide
Some people believe that the true spirit of a region is demonstrated by way of its cultural traditions. See for yourself when you visit Peggy Guggenheim Collection.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Venice, as it's an exciting city to see in its own right.
With a huge selection of 305 accommodations an easy stroll from the action, you shouldn't settle for anything short of perfect. Start your search with the Ca' Lucatello TownHouse, The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice and Bauer Il Palazzo.
Save money without losing out on quality at the value hotels here. The Ca Maria Adele, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Corte Nova, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, are two to start off with.
Experience exceptional accommodation and superb service at one of the high-end hotels to be found close by. There's a good chance you won't ever want to leave once you're there. The Baglioni Hotel Luna is one of the top-rated places, and it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Or, you could check out the PalazzinaG, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Enjoy the aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans or try a sweet treat at Luganegher. It's a brief walk away from Peggy Guggenheim Collection. If your belly's already groaning, you can try Ai Gondolieri, also close by. If you have no plans to lay your head down yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Corner Pub, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Peggy Guggenheim CollectionBesides Peggy Guggenheim Collection, here is a list of more things in the area you may want to do:
- Think about visiting St. George's Anglican Church, a pleasant house of prayer and a local landmark.
- Inspire yourself by visiting IED Venice, a hub for some of this region's greatest thinkers.
- Make inquiries regarding a tour of Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, a local icon and one of the region's must-see sites.
- Responsible for the protection and display of significant artworks, Peggy Guggenheim Museum is an excellent destination for lovers of art.
- If you love anything historical, go to Ca’ Dario, a majestic residence famous for its construction and history.
Why not get on the metro to visit Peggy Guggenheim Collection? The closest station, Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.