You're certain to discover something new with a visit to Apollo Beach.
To visit it, travel to Daytona Beach. You'll soon discover what makes this city such a hit with visitors.
Even though there are no accommodation options close to Apollo Beach, you will be able to find some that are within an easy drive. Many travelers recommend the Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village, the Disney's Beach Club Villas and the Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, 60 miles (97 kilometers), 60 miles (97 kilometers) and 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Apollo Beach
You can check out a variety of other attractions after your outing to Apollo Beach:
- You can imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you explore Eldora State House, a historic residence.
- Turtle Mound Archeological Site is a significant local attraction that will transport you far back in time. You'll have the chance to see an archaeological dig, as well as a number of significant items that were unearthed as a result.
- Some places are so important in nature that they're protected. Canaveral National Seashore is one of those places.
- Head on over to Mosquito Lagoon, and experience a peaceful marine haven that's home to an abundance of sea life.
- Learn about nature and have fun at the same time at Inland Ocean.