Just about ready to plan your trip to Bigfork Summer Playhouse?
It's located in Bigfork, roughly 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena.
There are 2 accommodations nearby, so you would be wise to reserve in advance. The Marina Cay Resort and Timbers Motel are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bigfork Summer Playhouse.
If you're run down from all the running around, treat yourself to a much-needed caffeine hit at The Montana Scene, just a short walk away. There are some more substantial meal options also close by at ShowThyme. At the end of your day, celebrate the new memories that have been made at The Village Roost, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Bigfork Summer Playhouse
If you are hoping to jam as many things as possible into your break, have a look at what else is going on:
- Art fans are encouraged to drop by Eric Thorsen Art Studio to see the exhibits.
- Go and admire the works of art that are currently on display at Riecke's Bayside Gallery.
- Prepared to splash some cash? The renowned Eva Gates Homemade Preserves is an essential stop on a lot of people's shopping schedules.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or just starting out, don't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Eagle Bend Golf Club.
- Shoppers in the know should head in the direction of Kehoe's Agate Shop, a prominent store which people visit the region for.