Book a Hotel Near Glacier National Park, Montana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Glacier National Park
Glacier National Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Get away from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Glacier National Park, where Mother Nature will take care of you.
It's located in Whitefish, which is approximately 170 miles (274 kilometers) out of the state capital, Helena.
You'd be wise to organize an accommodation ahead of time, as there is only 1 in the area. From Lake McDonald Lodge - Inside the Park, it's just 6 miles (10 kilometers) to Glacier National Park.
Other Things to Do Near Glacier National ParkOnce you're finally finished with Glacier National Park, you won't be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- Relax and enjoy the serenity of nature on the shores of Hidden Lake.
- Make your way to Mount Brown Lookout and enjoy the panoramic views.
- You're certain to feel relaxed as you listen to the sound of cascading water at Bird Woman Falls.
- A fun walk on the popular Scalplock Lookout Trail invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with scenic vistas and a much-deserved break from the buzz of daily life.
- Garden Wall has some impressive rock formations.