If you're looking for something interesting to experience on your travels, a visit to Blue Line Outdoor Center is a great choice.
To visit, get yourself over to Lake George. If you're not quite sure where that is, it's about 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of Montpelier, the state capital.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you will be pleased to discover that there are 4 accommodation options which are a short commute from Blue Line Outdoor Center. You can compare The Alpine Lodge and The Alpine Homestead Bed & Breakfast.
The area's economical solutions provide guests with friendly, quality service while keeping their prices as low as can be. The Gore Mountain Lodge and the Black Mountain Lodge are some of the known places.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Line Outdoor Center
Once you are done with Blue Line Outdoor Center, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Most visitors here will hear locals refer to The Rustic Homestead and Streamside Fly Shop & Outfitters at least once. It's a popular local store.
- Set aside time to check out the high-quality program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Tannery Pond Community Center.
- North Creek Ski Bowl Town Park is prized by locals and visitors alike. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- History doesn't always come to life in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibitions at North Creek Depot Museum make learning a meaningful experience for young and old.
- If you're looking for a way to spice up your days off, visit Gore Mountain Ski Resort and tackle the peaks.