Book Hotels in Lake George, NY
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Lake George hotels
Top cheap Lake George hotel deals
- Brookside Motel504 Canada Street, Lake George, NYGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (9 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Queensbury Glens Falls191 Corinth Road, Queensbury, NY
The price is $52 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 252.7/5 (14 reviews)
- Baymont by Wyndham Queensbury / Lake George1 Abbey Ln, Queensbury, NY
The price is $62 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 223.3/5 (30 reviews)
- The Blair House2734 STATE ROUTE 9, Lake George, NYGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ticonderoga1144 Wicker St, Ticonderoga, NY
The price is $57 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.7/5Good! (9 reviews)
Top luxury Lake George hotel deals
- The Queensbury Hotel88 Ridge St, Glens Falls, NY
The price is $85 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.5/5Wonderful! (16 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lake George/Warrensburg Area3619 State Route 9, Lake George, NY
The price is $61 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.2/5Very Good! (12 reviews)
- The Inn at Erlowest3178 Lake Shore Drive, Lake George, NY
The price is $210 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 225/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lake George/Downtown2159 Canada St, Lake George, NY
The price is $61 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.2/5Very Good! (6 reviews)
- Heritage of Lake George419 Canada Street, Lake George, NYGet Rates4/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Lake George?
Hotels in Lake George start at $52 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Lake George Hotel & Travel Guide
Lake George is named after, well, Lake George—the Queen of American Lakes. The 32-mile long lake is certainly the main reason folks come to town, as this body of water offers plenty of recreational activities and is as picturesque as any lake you'll ever see. Situated in the Great Appalachian Valley's upper region and surrounded by the Adirondack Mountains, you'll find everything from jaw-dropping mansions to charming boutiques surrounding the lake. In short, Lake George offers you the getaway that you need.
Out and About in Lake George
Lake George hotels place you close to the lake and points of interest on land. On the lake, boating, fishing, water skiing, and swimming are all popular activities. If you're on a romantic vacation, not only will hotels in Lake George provide you with an intimate environment, you can also book a private cruise on the lake. Within the town of Lake George, you can have fun on a carriage ride, touring the Halls of Heroes Military History Museum at the Patriot of Lake George, hiking through the Berry Pond Preserve, and attending a play. With such an abundance of things to do, it's no wonder many folks boarding Albany flights have their eyes set on Lake George.
Eating and Drinking
From artisan cheese in Warrensburg to maple farms in Thurman to chocolate in North Creek, the Lake George area is chock full of places serving great local food and drinks. The craft brews in Glen Falls are unforgettable, and you certainly should try attending a dinner theater in Lake George if you have time to check out the local talent.
Lake George is waiting for you. Remember Travelocity is your site to find Lake George hotel deals. If you need to book airfare too, purchase the flight and hotel room together with one of Travelocity's vacation deals to Lake George, and you could save up to $537.