Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Lake George, NY from $52
Top Lake George Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lake George, a quaint city known for its mountain views and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Lake Champlain and Outlets at Lake George. You can choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lake George and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lake George with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Shepard's Beach Park, Lake George Steamboat Company, and Lake George Dog Beach.
- Other things to see include Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom, Gore Mountain Ski Resort, and Fort Ticonderoga.
- Need a pet store? Try The Dog Cabin, all bright aquariums, or The Pet Zone.
- For vet care, Mack James a DVM, Helping Paws Veterinary Hospital, and Ticonderoga Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lake George
- The Lake George Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Roaring Brook Ranch Resort
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the bar and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lake George
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Lake George.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.