Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Bridgeport, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Bridgeport Conference Center and Veterans Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bridgeport and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bridgeport with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Watters Smith Memorial State Park, Tygart Lake State Park, and Pricketts Fort State Park.
- Other things to see include Anna Jarvis Birthplace Museum, Adaland Mansion, and Mother's Day Shrine.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Southern States, or K9 Grace's Snak Shak Dog Supply Store.
- For vet care, Clarksburg Veterinary Hospital, All Pets Animal Clinic, and Audubon Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bridgeport
- Red Roof Inn Fairmont
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Crislip Motor Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bridgeport
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Bridgeport.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.