A visit to Pricketts Fort State Park is certain to be an interesting experience.
You'll find it in Bridgeport, roughly 120 miles (193 kilometers) out of the state capital, Charleston.
Staying within an easy commute of Pricketts Fort State Park shouldn't be too hard, since there are 6 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fairmont and Clarion Inn should provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Everyone is fond of a deal, and thankfully you don't have to venture too far to find one. There is a small but solid selection of low-cost solutions in the surrounding area. The Quality Inn and the Super 8 Fairmont are worth a shot.
Other Things to Do Near Pricketts Fort State Park
Take full advantage of your time away by checking out the area's other attractions after you're finished with Pricketts Fort State Park:
- No matter how many pleasant activities you discover while you are in this community, an afternoon spent at Fairmont State University will truly give you a real sense of the vitality of the youth here.
- Taste the fruity notes from this area at Heston Farm Winery.
- You'll lose yourself in this gamer's paradise. Valley Worlds of Fun houses a selection of activities that'll put your skills to the test.
- More often than not, cemeteries are much more than just a burial ground. Beverly Hills Memorial Gardens is a cemetery that can bring history to life.
- Morgantown Farmers Market is a great place to find a unique souvenir or perhaps just enjoy a bite to eat.