Book a hotel near Mylan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mylan Puskar Stadium
Mylan Puskar Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
There's nothing quite like the excitement of going into a crowded stadium. Make sure your trip is a memorable one and book your tickets to Mylan Puskar Stadium today!
It's located in Morgantown. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Charleston.
Of the various ingredients needed for a fantastic getaway, the significance of a quality hotel shouldn't be underestimated. With 8 possibilities only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Mylan Puskar Stadium, put in the effort to find one that ticks all of your boxes. Lots of travelers enjoy The Chestnut Boutique Hotel, Residence Inn by Marriott Morgantown and Hampton Inn Morgantown, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Instead of counting fluffy white sheep, you'll be counting the dollars you save when you book a room at the brilliantly priced Travelodge Morgantown. As if that's not enough, it's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Desperate for a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee or two at Starbucks, only a short walk from Mylan Puskar Stadium. You can also look for a free table near the window at Little Donkey Taqueria. It's close at hand and well-known for cooking up delicious food. It's the right time for a nightcap when dusk starts to fall. Ask the bartender for a locally-made drink at Varsity Club, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Mylan Puskar StadiumMaximize your time away by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're finished with Mylan Puskar Stadium:
- Visiting West Virginia University will trigger memories of your university experiences and provide you with an opportunity to see present-day college life.
- If you're looking for fresh new ways to stay entertained, see what events or concerts are happening at WVU Coliseum.
- If you're eager to purchase some local wares, Morgantown Farmers Market is the ideal place for you.
- Nature lovers should spend a few hours at Earl L. Core Arboretum. Look up the names of the shrubs and trees on display there, or just enjoy being out in nature.
- Cemeteries aren't just strange and macabre attractions. Visitors to Beverly Hills Memorial Gardens come face to face with history, art, landscaping and more at this fascinating site.