Book a hotel near West Virginia Botanic Garden, Morgantown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near West Virginia Botanic Garden
West Virginia Botanic Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Find peace in nature at West Virginia Botanic Garden.
It's to be found in Morgantown. If you aren't familiar with that name, it's 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Charleston.
If you love convenience and comfort, you will be pleased to discover that there are 12 accommodation options within easy reach of West Virginia Botanic Garden. The Chestnut Boutique Hotel and Holiday Inn Express Morgantown should provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
If you'd like to save a little bit of your money for the important things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are not too far away. You can make inquiries at the Quality Inn and the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near West Virginia Botanic GardenOn top of West Virginia Botanic Garden, here's a list of some other things in the wider region you're going to want to check out:
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, book a tee time at Lakeview Resort Golf Course.
- If you're eager for a bit of shopping, Morgantown Farmers Market is the ideal place for you.
- If it fits with your schedule, schedule a tour of the West Virginia University to see the spirit of this campus.
- Take a trip to Coopers Rock State Forest to enjoy a long walk, admire the wildlife or have a picnic with the kids.
- Taste the flavors of this area at Forks of Cheat Winery.