Are you thinking it's time to head on down to Brigham Young University?
It's situated in Rexburg, approximately 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Boise.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so you'd be wise to book ahead of time. You might enjoy the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Rexburg and Quality Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Brigham Young University.
Are you after a treat and a caffeinated drink? Follow the delicious aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans to Cafe Kimball (525 South Center Street, Rexburg). You can indulge in another taste of the area's food scene at BYU-I Crossroads Food Court (142 S 2nd E, Rexburg, ID 83460 South 2nd East, Rexburg).
Other Things to Do Near Brigham Young University
When you're finished with Brigham Young University, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Enjoy a selection of the music shows and arts events regularly hosted by Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, The Craze Fun Zone is the ideal location if you are searching for a way to amuse rambunctious teenagers.
- Enjoy a rest and read a magazine in Porter Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- While enjoying your adventures, you should stop and check out Rexburg Stake Tabernacle, a local house of worship. If you hope to view this church from the inside, make sure you ask about visiting times before your trip.
- Are you eager to find a green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just sit in the sun? Visit Smith Park.