The greens have been trimmed and the carts are just waiting for you to tee up at The Links Golf Course.
To see it, along with a wide range of other sites, pack your bags and head to the marvelous city of Jackson Hole.
You will be happy to know that there are 4 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of The Links Golf Course. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities and features at the Grand Targhee Vacation Rentals and Morley's Acres Farm and Bed & Breakfast.
Other Things to Do Near The Links Golf Course
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at The Links Golf Course:
- History buffs should plan to visit Teton Valley Historical Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.
- Handy information displays and visitor's maps are found at Teton Geotourism Center.
- It's utterly charming to begin a new day with the fresh scents of nature at Teton Valley Lodge - Day Trips, a little escape from urban living.
- Show off your grip, stance and swing at Teton Reserve Golf Course.
- Travelers fascinated by nature will be eager to tour Linn Canyon Ranch, a unique and popular local attraction.