Book Hotels in Bucharest
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Bucharest hotels
Top cheap Bucharest hotel deals
- Continental Forum Bucuresti82 84 Izvor Street, BucharestGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Hello Hotels Gara de NordGrivitei Road, No. 143, Bucharest
The price is $37 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Hotel Christina13 Ion Slatineanu str, Bucharest
The price is $81 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Novotel Bucharest City Centre37B Calea Victoriei, Sector 1, Bucharest
The price is $63 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 301/5 (1 review)
- Atrium Hotel Bucharest City Center112 Mosilor Avenue District 2, Bucharest
The price is $45 per night from Feb 19 to Feb 20
- RIN Airport255 A Calea Bucurestilor, Otopeni
The price is $52 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 295/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
Top luxury Bucharest hotel deals
- Grand Hotel Continental56 Victoriei Avenue, Bucharest
The price is $75 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 305/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Radisson BLU BucharestCalea Victoriei 63-81, Sector1, Bucharest
The price is $70 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Epoque Hotel - Relais & Chateaux17C Intrarea Aurora Street, Bucharest
The price is $100 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 315/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest1-3 Episcopiei Street, Sector 1, Bucharest
The price is $78 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- InterContinental Bucharest4 Nicolae Balcescu Blvd, Bucharest
The price is $77 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.4/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
- Scala Boutique HotelStr CA Rosetti nr 19 sect 2, Bucharest
The price is $53 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
How much is a hotel room in Bucharest?
Hotels in Bucharest start at $37 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Bucharest Hotel & Travel Guide
As the capital and largest city in Romania, Bucharest has developed into the cultural, financial, and industrial center of the country. Origins of the city can be dated as far back as 1459. Bucharest has seen its fair share of changes throughout the ages, many of which have led to the astounding array of architectural designs. Bucharest hotels also come in all shapes and sizes; cheap hotels in Bucharest are the perfect place to rest your bones in between adventures.
Out and About in Bucharest
The cultural scene in Bucharest can't be placed into any one category. Since the city has been through so many changes, it offers up cultural influences from all over the world. In parts of the city, the nightlife and its rich displays of visual or performing arts rival those of New York City. Other areas will have you believe you've stepped through the gates of time. Hike through the rich landscape, or take a day trip to the spooky Bran Castle. Tours are available, and some include stops at Peles and Brasov Castle. Plan your Bucharest vacation packages to include as many of these unique sites as possible.
Eating and Drinking
Where you find cultural diversity, you also find a large variety of food and drinks. Eastern European cuisine, Western fare, Italian delights, and just about everything in between are sampled around the streets of Bucharest. The area around Str Hristo Botev is the place to go when you're in the mood for Turkish treats like spicy lamb kabobs and oven fresh flatbread. When the sun goes down another type of fun begins. From trendy bars and jazz clubs to Irish pubs and lounge clubs, and the occasional steamy strip joint, the night entertainment is alive and thriving. There is something for everyone after hours.
Ready to experience a whole new world? Breathe a sigh of relief. Travelocity will help you find the best hotels in Bucharest so you can book your Bucharest flights today.