Book a hotel near Camelback Ski Area, Tannersville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camelback Ski Area
Camelback Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you get to Camelback Ski Area, you'll discover why so many people have it in their travel itinerary.
To reach it, you'll need to travel approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you reach Pocono Manor.
The Chateau Resort & Conference Center is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from Camelback Ski Area, making it a fantastic place to set up camp.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for more exciting adventures when you enjoy a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are not too far away. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Comfort Inn And Suites and the Best Western Plus Poconos Hotel.
There's only a handful of hotels within easy driving distance, so make sure you reserve your room beforehand. If you are looking for someplace upmarket, try the Mount Airy Casino and Resort, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you want a memorable dining experience, organize a visit to Barefoot Smokehouse (Camelback Road, Tannersville). Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's the perfect venue for dinner with friends and family.
Other Things to Do Near Camelback Ski AreaAfter you're finished at Camelback Ski Area, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you busy:
- Take in the feeling of your blood pumping as you ski through the fluffy white snow at Camelback Mountain Resort.
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark is an exhilarating water experience. When the mercury rises, this is a wonderful location to take the whole family!
- Wander along the tops of trees at Camelback Mountain Adventures. This elevated path offers a unique vantage point from which to appreciate the native flora of the area.
- Experience the beauty of the great outdoors at Big Pocono State Park.
- Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark is a fun water adventure. When the mercury rises, this is the ideal place to take the whole family!