If you and your friends are looking for that grown-ups only retreat, you've chosen wisely with Mountain View Vineyard.
It is located in Stroudsburg, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
You don't have to go far to find a hotel. There are 19 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Mountain View Vineyard. You can add the Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains, PA and Chateau Resort & Conference Center to your list.
You won't have to scrimp and save in order to stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few in the vicinity. You could try the Best Western Plus Poconos Hotel and the Days Inn Tannersville.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain View Vineyard
After visiting Mountain View Vineyard, prepare yourself for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Witness lovely scenery and connect with nature at Big Pocono State Park.
- It's one thing to learn more about historical facts from a textbook, but when you experience somewhere like Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm, it gives the past a whole new meaning.
- Bring your friends and family for a chance to show off your ski skills at Camelback Ski Area.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at The Crossings Premium Outlets, where you can find almost everything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Wander along the forest canopy at Camelback Mountain Adventures. This lofty walking path offers an interesting vantage point from which to appreciate the region's native flora.