Cane Creek Wildlife Management Area is certainly a destination worth experiencing.
Corbin, an estimated 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Frankfort, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Even though you won't find any accommodations in the immediate vicinity, there are plenty in the wider area. Located only 30 miles (48 kilometers) away is Somerset. There you'll have a choice of 7 places to stay. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Somerset Central, Country Inn Suites Somerset and Best Western Somerset probably should be on your list.
Other Things to Do Near Cane Creek Wildlife Management Area
Once you're done with Cane Creek Wildlife Management Area, you can look into the area's other attractions:
- If you enjoy checking out the boats, get in touch with Holly Bay Marina, a local marina, for information on visiting and events.
- It's easy to see why the shores of lovely Laurel River Lake are popular with tourists and locals.
- To hear the humming engines and get your adrenaline pumping, attend a race at London Dragway.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply enjoy drinking wine with friends, Cedar Creek Vineyards is an outstanding place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Lovers of nature will adore a visit to Cumberland Falls.