Book a hotel near Cape Cod Melody Tent, Hyannis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cape Cod Melody Tent
Cape Cod Melody Tent Hotel & Travel Guide
What's the hold up? Cape Cod Melody Tent was made to be witnessed.
To get to it, travel to Hyannis, which is 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Those who would like to spend their nights near Cape Cod Melody Tent will have about 21 accommodation options to select from. Take a look at the Doubletree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis or the Holiday Inn Hyannis, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Courtyard By Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're searching for moderately priced solutions, you'll find a few available here. Just two examples are the Cape Cod Inn and the Hyannis Travel Inn, which are located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are on the hunt for an upmarket hotel not too far away, consider The Inn At Cape Cod, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you are tired from all your adventures, stop for a minute and enjoy a much-needed caffeine hit at The Local Juice Bar + Pantry, just a brief walk away. If you'd rather have a meal that's a bit more fulfilling, The West End is also just a shout away. Walk down the road and while away the night trying out the wine and beer at Bistrot de Soleil.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Cod Melody TentYou're surely not planning to wrap up the day after Cape Cod Melody Tent? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- You might hear some savvy locals mention Twin Brooks Golf Course. This posh club offers its members reliable access to a variety of excellent event and activity facilities.
- Cape Cod Carousel is a delightful ride with old-fashioned beauty that's guaranteed to delight both children and adults.
- Wackenhammer's Clockwork Arcade is a terrific attraction that is teeming with games and activities.
- Develop a better understanding of the spirit of the area by seeing and learning about St. Francis Xavier Church, a local sanctuary.
- Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame is a fun place to look back on famous victories and sports legends.
A relaxing ride on a train is a stress-free way to go to Cape Cod Melody Tent. The most convenient station, Hyannis Transportation Center, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.