Find & compare boutique hotels in Carlsbad, CA from $99
Top Carlsbad Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Carlsbad, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Legoland California and Flower Fields of Carlsbad. Take your pick from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Carlsbad and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Carlsbad with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Carlsbad Lagoon, Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation, and Batiquitos Lagoon Foundation Nature Center.
- Other things to see include Carlsbad Premium Outlets, Carlsbad State Beach, and The Crossings at Carlsbad.
- Need a pet store? Try Carlsbad Pet and Feed and Janet's Dog Clothes Online.
- For vet care, VCA California Veterinary Specialists is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Carlsbad
- Motel 6 Carlsbad, CA - Village
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- Scandia Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its great beach location.
- West Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Carlsbad
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Carlsbad.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.