Book a hotel near Cavelossim Beach, Cavelossim
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cavelossim Beach
Cavelossim Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Round up your travel companions and make your way to Cavelossim Beach, a great place to utilize your travel time.
You'll find this attraction in Cavelossim, 950 miles (1,529 kilometer) from New Delhi, the nation's capital.
Are you only staying for a short time? Make a reservation at one of the 9 hotels that can be found within a short commute of Cavelossim Beach. The Leela Goa, the Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach and the Holiday Inn Resort Goa are three that are well-liked, and only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with everything you need at a price you won't be able to complain about. You may like to check out the San Joao Holiday Homes and the Furtados Beach House.
Though upmarket hotels are in short supply in this area, travelers find it difficult to depart from the Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort (Opening October 2017) after being spoiled by the wonderful amenities and services. It's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you need a brief rest from enjoying Cavelossim Beach, take the short walk to nature fresh spices,tea&coffee for a strongly brewed cup of coffee. If you'd like a more formal bite, book a table at Gigi's, another close-by establishment. And if the sun's setting light brings about a sudden thirst, stop at Huniso Resto Bar for a cool beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Cavelossim BeachYou've traveled here to check out Cavelossim Beach, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- Learn more about the belief system and traditions of the area by making your way to Holy Cross Chapel-Baradi.
- Take in the invigorating, salty air and listen to the steady crashing of the waves when you spend the afternoon at Varca Beach.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you might want to stop and admire Our Lady of Gloria Church, a local place of worship. If you hope to walk through the halls, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times beforehand.
- Don't forget to pack your sunglasses when you visit Vaddi Beach. It's guaranteed to be a blissful day in the sun.
- Take part in a tour of Goa Chitra. Taking time to explore this fascinating local attraction will give you a rare window into other cultures and people.