Book a hotel near Cayucos State Beach, San Luis Obispo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cayucos State Beach
Cayucos State Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Cayucos State Beach is bound to be a fascinating experience.
It's situated in Cayucos. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Sacramento.
For quick and easy access to Cayucos State Beach, book a room at one of the 5 accommodations that are a short commute away. Many travelers enjoy the On The Beach Bed & Breakfast, Beachwalker Inn and Estero Bay Motel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Ask anyone where the most reasonably priced hotel in town is, and they'll be sure to advise you to go to the Dolphin Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Conveniently located within walking distance, Cayucos Coffee is one of the most popular places to stop and recharge your batteries. A superb option for those after something more substantial is Ruddell's Smokehouse. Similarly, you won't have to travel too far to locate it. Encounter a new facet of the area and have a wine or beer at Cafe Della Via, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Cayucos State BeachWhen you're done with Cayucos State Beach, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- With loads of delicious goodies, Brown Butter Cookie Company is a great spot for the whole family.
- Feel the breeze in your hair and let the sun caress your face at Cayucos Pier. This is a lovely place to go for a stroll and savor delightful water views.
- Plan a fun family outing at Morro Strand State Beach, where you can play all day long.
- Geologically formed over many thousands of years, the astonishing natural beauty of Morro Rock makes for a memorable excursion.
- Go and see what beautiful artworks are currently exhibited at Morro Bay Art Association Gallery.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Cayucos State Beach? Check out our Cayucos State Beach travel guide!