Book a hotel near Morro Rock, San Luis Obispo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Morro Rock
Morro Rock Hotel & Travel Guide
Of all the travelers who go to Morro Rock throughout the year, it's hard to find any that have regrets.
To experience it, make the trip to San Luis Obispo. You'll soon discover what makes this particular city so special.
There's an extensive selection of hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Morro Rock. Out of roughly 29 candidates you're sure to find one that catches your eye. The 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, the Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites and the Ascot - Inn at the Rock are located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's nothing that puts a bigger strain on the travel budget than finding a place to stay for the night. Fortunately, there is a range of low-priced hotels that are not too far away. Try out the Best Western San Marcos Inn, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Bayfront Inn at the Waterfront, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Peckish visitors like to frequent Tognazzini's Dockside Restaurant (1245 Embarcadero, Morro Bay) for something to eat. It is situated only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Morro Rock. Later on, buy a bottle of wine and meet some new friends at Harbor Hut (1205 Embarcadero, Morro Bay).
Other Things to Do Near Morro RockWhether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Morro Rock:
- Head to Morro Bay Skateboard Museum once you've tried all the famous museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- Go nose to nose with a wide array of marine animals at Morro Bay Aquarium. It's a fantastic place for visitors young and old.
- Check out the artworks on display at Morro Bay Art Association Gallery.
- Learn about and discover the wonderful animals at Heron and Cormorant Rookery, a local animal sanctuary.
- Breathe in the sea breeze and listen to the sounds of the waves when you spend the day at Morro Strand State Beach.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Morro Rock? Check out our Morro Rock travel guide!