Lauded as one of the region’s leading natural attractions, Cayuga Lake will thrill those with a passion for nature.
You'll find it in New York.
A big part of what makes Cayuga Lake so charming is the secluded area it's located in. However, this does mean that you will not find any accommodations nearby. Popular places include The Statler Hotel at Cornell University, 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, the Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, and The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cayuga Lake
Besides Cayuga Lake, here is a list of other things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Relish the notes of the local area at King Ferry Winery.
- Notch a few birdies, get some exercise and test yourself at the local Cedarview Golf Course.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a round at King Ferry Golf Course.
- See the works of art that await at WeBeTilin' Studios.
- You and your friends will enjoy a spicy and sweet journey through the regional flavors that are showcased at Sheldrake Point Winery.