Book a hotel near Cornell University, Cornell Botanic Gardens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cornell University
Cornell University Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Cornell University.
You can visit it in Ithaca, 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
It's great to have a selection to choose from when you're looking for a room, and with 8 accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Cornell University, you're sure to find something nearby. Discerning travelers appreciate The Statler Hotel at Cornell University, Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca and Hotel Ithaca, 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, has quality service at a price that won't break the bank.
Among the handful of nearby hotels, only the Argos Inn offers a truly upmarket experience. You can find it 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Visit Big Red Barn (Sciences Drive, Ithaca) for a cup or two of coffee. You'll be able to smell the freshly roasted coffee beans well before you walk inside. A completely new world comes to life when evening draws near. Discover the nightlife and have a glass of wine or beer at Collegetown Bagels (415 College Avenue, Ithaca).
Other Things to Do Near Cornell UniversityIf you have extra time, you'll want to discover what else is available in the region:
- Take pleasure in the great range of artistic creations at Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art. This distinguished art museum is a wonderful space to spend a morning.
- Cornell Plantations is a wonderful place to spend a morning picnicking with your loved ones, throwing a ball around and checking out the flora and fauna that exist here.
- Indulge your love of nature by spending some time at Ithaca Falls Natural Area, a popular recreational area.
- Travel back in time and listen to forgotten tales with a visit to The History Center.
- Dewitt Park is a green urban sanctuary. It is the ideal spot to take a walk and enjoy the fresh air.