Book a hotel near Hunter Mountain, Kingston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hunter Mountain
Hunter Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Nothing else compares to the excitement of hitting the slopes. Whether you're into snowboarding or skiing, Hunter Mountain is an excellent place to satisfy your passion for winter sports.
It's situated in Kingston, which is about 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
You don't really have many hotel options if you want to stay in the immediate vicinity of Hunter Mountain. Your best bet is the Scribner's Catskill Lodge, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
For professional service at a great price, head out to the SunView Motel, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling frazzled from all your adventures, get yourself a well-deserved caffeine break at M&J Bagel Store Bakery Deli Cafe, just a brief walk away. When you're looking for a place with a larger menu, Ma-Ma's Pizza Parlor is sure to do wonders for an empty stomach. Plant yourself at a table and take it easy while sipping a drink. Ronni MacGregor's Pub is a few minutes walk away, and the staff will be all too happy to take your order.
Other Things to Do Near Hunter MountainIf you have more time, you'll want to discover what else is on in the area:
- Mountain Top Arboretum is somewhere that lovers of nature can relax, while taking in the trees and plants on display.
- Bring the whole family to escape to the winter wonderland of Windham Mountain Resort.
- Make it to the top of Indian Head Mountain, or observe it from a comfortable vantage point.
- The water cascading over Kaaterskill Falls is a gorgeous sight to behold.
- Spend some time under the sun and get your body moving at Catskill State Park, among the area's most well-known parks.