Taking a minute to inhale the crisp, clean air at Green Lakes State Park is a fantastic way to ease your restless mind.
You can find it in Syracuse, about 120 miles (193 kilometers) out of the state capital, Albany.
Though there's only 1 hotel in the vicinity, how many do you really need? The Craftsman Inn and Conference Center is just 3 miles (5 kilometers) from Green Lakes State Park.
Green Lake Beach (Fayetteville) is a much-loved coffee shop that is conveniently situated a short 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. It's the ideal place to head when you want a bite to eat. When hunger really sets in, it's a short walk of 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) to The Beach House (Fayetteville).
Other Things to Do Near Green Lakes State Park
You can maximize your time away by discovering the region's other attractions after you've visited Green Lakes State Park:
- If you're hoping to learn something new, Stickley Museum is worth a visit.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear about Land of OZ and Ends at least once. It's a popular store.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain when you visit Manlius Historical Society.
- Search for wildlife, take some photos and walk along the trails at Old Erie Canal Historic State Park.
- Make sure you save some room in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about visiting Shoppingtown Mall.