Pet owners shouldn't miss Ithaca, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Ithaca Commons and State Theatre of Ithaca. Take your pick from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ithaca and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ithaca with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dewitt Park, Ithaca Falls Natural Area, and Cornell Plantations.
- Other things to see include The History Center, Kitchen Theater, and Puddledockers.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Birds Unlimited, Carriage House Saddlery, or THORNFIELD LIPPITT MORGANS.
- For vet care, Cornell University Hospital-Animal, Cornell University-Veterinary Med Financial Ad, and Veterinary Care of Ithaca are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ithaca
- Trip Hotel Ithaca
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the bar and exceptional value.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ithaca
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Ithaca.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.