FAQs about Kahului Flights
Which airlines fly to Kahului?
Lock in your seat with one of the 16 airlines that travel to Kahului and enjoy an incredible new adventure. Carriers with great reviews include:
What airport is best to fly into Kahului?
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Japan Transocean Air
Traveling to and from Kahului is simple, as it has just one airport. You'll find Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) around 2 miles (3 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Kahului
The Maui Seaside Hotel are some of the great lodging options in Kahului. Pick out your favorite and kick your feet up after a day of thrilling island adventures. Places to visit in Kahului
Got a free day or two? The Maui Arts and Cultural Center and the Maui Nui Botanical Gardens are some worthwhile attractions in this area. You won't want to leave before checking these off your vacation to-do list.
Escape from the hustle and bustle and visit Kanaha Beach Park where you'll enjoy the calling seabirds. Seeking some more options? Golf is a nice way to relax and get some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit The Dunes at Maui Lani. And there's more. Bailey House Museum is an outstanding tourist attraction for history fans. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Kahului
Make your journey to Kahului a little easier by reading over these clever security tips:
- Security personnel will expect to see your boarding pass and passport upon arrival. Put them in an accessible place, so they're all ready for inspection.
- Remove your jewellery, belt and shoes before approaching the airport security checkpoint. Items like these are not allowed to pass through the body scanner.
- All laptops must be taken out of their cases and placed in a tub prior to being X-rayed.
- When it comes to flying with gels and liquids, all passengers are permitted a quart-sized clear resealable bag to transport containers no bigger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Untie your shoelaces as you approach the body scanner. Depending on what sort of shoes you've got on, security may ask you to remove them.
- Some countries have strict quarantine laws. Consider where you're going to and whether or not it's permissible to travel with fresh fruit.