FAQs about Tri-Cities Flights
Which airlines fly to Tri-Cities?
A couple of mouse clicks is all it takes to book your plane ticket to Tri-Cities. There are 9 airline companies that service this city. For a comfortable flying experience, we recommend checking out these reliable carriers: What airport is best to fly into Tri-Cities?
There's no need to consider flight options into numerous airports when jetting into Tri-Cities. Tri-Cities, TN Airport (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) is the city's only airport, located 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Tri-Cities
Tri-Cities offers just 6 properties, and things can fill up pretty fast! However, if you book in advance, we're confident you'll find somewhere that's suitable.
Nothing compares to the thrill of organizing your accommodations for your next trip. But after hours of comparing amenities and prices, it can get a little tedious. So why not take our advice and choose one of our recommended properties, like the Sleep Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport? Places to visit in Tri-Cities
Witness lovely scenery and appreciate nature at Warriors' Path State Park. Want more? Leave your reality behind for some time and explore the marvelous world of Putt-Putt Fun Center. Putt-putt golf remains an enjoyable sport for all ages, so bring the kids! And that's not all there is. If you love sports and would like to play, check out Crockett Ridge Golf Course. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Tri-Cities
If you like the thought of spending more time at the airport restaurants and less time at the security checkpoint on your way to Tri-Cities, just follow these suggestions:
- Be sure you know the location of your travel ID and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the queue when you're asked to hand them over.
- Take off your belt and shoes before arriving at the security checkpoint. Items such as these are not permitted in the body scanner.
- Ensure your electronic devices and laptop are within reach. These items need to be put through the X-ray machine in separate trays.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all creams, gels and liquids in a separate bin for scanning. Make sure they're all packed in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Loosen your shoelaces in preparation for entering the body scanner. Depending on the sort of shoes you've got on, security may instruct you to remove them.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever changing. Check with your carrier's official website for what is not allowed on board their flights.