FAQs about Watertown Flights
Which airlines fly to Watertown?
Is Watertown the very first stop on your big world adventure? Savvy travelers recommend booking a flight with Japan Transocean Air. What airport is best to fly into Watertown?
Watertown has only one airport. You'll be touching down at Watertown, NY Airport (ART-Watertown Intl.), which is located 6 miles (9 kilometers) from the center of the city. Where to stay in Watertown
With a nice collection of 15 properties available on Travelocity, you can afford to be choosy in Watertown. But, don't forget — the sooner you lock in a place to stay, the sooner you can concentrate on planning those unforgettable experiences.
Searching for a place to stay can sometimes be a tedious task. Make the process as easy as possible and check out some of our top suggestions, the Best Western Watertown Fort Drum. Places to visit in Watertown
Pick up the perfect gifts at Salmon Run Mall. Seeking some more ideas? If you like learning about animals, don't miss out on Thompson Park. It's guaranteed to be a fun and exciting day out for your family. But that's not all there is. Make time to go to Dry Hill Ski Area, where you can ski all day long. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Watertown
Make your flight to Watertown that little bit easier by reading over these helpful tips and pointers:
- Make sure you know the whereabouts of your travel ID and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the line when you're asked to hand them over.
- You'll have to pause the tunes for a short while. Headphones and earphones need to be removed and placed in a tray for X-raying. The same goes for items such as coins and keys.
- Laptops need to be removed from their carry bags and placed in a tub before being X-rayed.
- When it comes to traveling with gels and liquids, all passengers are permitted a quart-sized clear zip-lock bag to keep containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Steel-cap boots and other bulky shoes are most often X-rayed at the security checkpoint. We suggest wearing lightweight sneakers instead.
- The list of prohibited items is forever updating. Have a look at your airline's website to find out what is not allowed on board their flights.