What's stopping you? Cordova Dragway Park was made to be experienced.
To get there, go approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Springfield, until you arrive at Savanna.
You can plan to spend a little bit of time getting to your accommodation because you won't find any nearby. The Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection is 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, the Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa 45 miles (72 kilometers) and the Galena Log Cabin Getaway 45 miles (72 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Cordova Dragway Park
If you are hoping to cram as many things as possible into your vacation, here are some other things that are going on:
- History buffs will want to visit Camanche Depot and Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Polish your swing and perhaps shave some strokes off your game at Byron Hills Golf Course.
- You can imagine that you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you go on a tour of Buffalo Bill Cody Homestead, a local historic house.
- History enthusiasts simply must visit Buffalo Bill Museum, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- If the timing fits, try to prebook a tour around the Clinton Community College to really see the energy within this institution.