Get some exercise and breathe in the fresh air at Cyprian Keyes. It's an excellent course for all golfers, from seasoned players to rookies.
It awaits you in Massachusetts.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cyprian Keyes, there are 13 hotel options eager to welcome you. See which one looks best out of the Beechwood Hotel and Residence Inn by Marriott Worcester.
If you're not hung up on fancy service so long as you have a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's low-cost hotels. You can find the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel and the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester a reasonable distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Cyprian Keyes
Surely you're not intending to wrap up the day after Cyprian Keyes? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden is the ideal place to spend a sunny day picnicking with your loved ones, throwing a ball around and checking out the flora and fauna scattered throughout the gardens.
- You should spend some time practicing your swing at Green Hill Golf Course.
- An excursion to Higgins Armory Museum, a history museum, is certain to be both fun and educational.
- Take a morning for some contemplation while you admire the significance of Massachusetts Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Looking for somewhere to have a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just sit in the sun? You ought to visit Regatta Point Park.