Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Danbury, a family-friendly city known for its museums and restaurants, as well as attractions like Danbury Music Centre and Danbury Railway Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Danbury and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Danbury with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tarrywile Park and Mansion, Still River Greenway, and Southford Falls State Park.
- Other things to see include Danbury Museum and Historical Society, Military Museum of Southern New England, and Danbury Fair Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Puppy Love, Pet Valu, or Furry Friends Daycare & Boarding.
- For vet care, Fairfield Equine Associates, Cat Clinic, and Newtown Veterinary Specialists are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Danbury
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Danbury - I-84
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Danbury
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Danbury
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Danbury.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.