Don't sit around wondering about what you should do next. Emmanuel Williamson Park is waiting.
You'll find it in Danbury, 40 miles (64 kilometers) out of the state capital, Hartford.
Rest your feet and relax after a day out at Emmanuel Williamson Park. You can select from 3 hotels that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Homestead Inn and Red Carpet Inn & Suites are two places you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Emmanuel Williamson Park
If you have enough time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Go and see what beautiful artworks are currently on display at Ober Gallery.
- If you're on the lookout for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, check out Sloane-Stanley Museum.
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Morrison Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Figure out what makes the wildlife at Steep Rock Preserve so special.
- There is something about Institute for American Indian Studies Museum and Research Center that invariably inspires those who work there to reach for the stars. Ask about tours and open days to see this remarkable intellectual hub for yourself.