Don't waste time wondering about what you should do next. Seven Hearths Museum is waiting.
Torrington, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
If you can't live without convenience and comfort, you'll be glad to know there are 2 quality hotels which are a short commute from Seven Hearths Museum. You can compare The Amselhaus and Hitching Post Country Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Seven Hearths Museum
Once you are finished with Seven Hearths Museum, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- Check out Connecticut Antique Machinery if you've been to all the popular museums and you're eager for more!
- Try to find some wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and stroll through nature at Kent Falls State Park.
- Art lovers are encouraged to drop by Morrison Gallery to see the exhibits.
- If you're up for a little self-enlightenment, see what's displayed at Sloane-Stanley Museum.
- Devote a bit of time to viewing art at Ober Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.