Make sure you call out, "fore" before you take a swing with your favorite club at Evergreen Golf Course.
To get there, head about 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Madison, until you get to Sheboygan.
You will have 4 possible accommodations to peruse nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Evergreen Golf Course you'll discover the 52 Stafford and AmericInn Plymouth.
Thrifty visitors often find that the Plymouth Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, has the best rates in town.
It doesn't matter if it's an expertly made coffee or a sugar-laden dessert, there'll be something to satisfy your taste buds at The Hub (1611 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth). If you're especially hungry, it's a short walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to Cousins Subs of Plymouth - Highland Ave. (47 North Highland Avenue, Plymouth).
Other Things to Do Near Evergreen Golf Course
You've come here to visit Evergreen Golf Course, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has going on:
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so head to Sheboygan County Fairgrounds to put a smile on your dial.
- Reading the menu at Antoinette is enough to stimulate your appetite. This local restaurant is a must-do spot for dinner.
- Farmers Market is a charming place where you can find a unique gift and perhaps talk to the vendors.
- Wade House Historic Site is an excellent tourist attraction that's tailor-made for history fans.
- Do you want to give your wallet a workout? The popular Evans is a not-to-be-missed store on many people's schedules.