What's the hold up? Skip Barber Driving School was made to be seen.
Sheboygan, approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Madison, is where you'll find it.
You won't find more than 2 accommodations in the vicinity. However, their convenient location more than makes up for the limited choice. The Osthoff Resort and Plymouth Rock Camping Resort are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Skip Barber Driving School.
If luxury furnishings aren't that important, have a look at some of the more modest solutions in the area. Why not consider the AmericInn Plymouth and the Plymouth Inn?
Other Things to Do Near Skip Barber Driving School
If you want to experience more than just Skip Barber Driving School, check out what else the area has:
- Farmers Market is a charming place where you can find something unique or just enjoy a delicious snack.
- If you love experiencing the hustle and bustle of of a fairground, take your friends over to Sheboygan County Fairgrounds.
- If you're feeling hungry, find a table and peruse the menu at the popular Antoinette.
- Whether you're a golf lover or it's your first time, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Evergreen Golf Course.
- Take a tour of Wade House Historic Site, and try to imagine what life was like long ago.