Renowned as one of the premier natural attractions, Fautaua Waterfall will excite those with a passion for nature.
You'll discover it in French Polynesia.
Hotels are slim to none in the vicinity of Fautaua Waterfall. Convenient places are the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, and the InterContinental Resort and Spa Moorea, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away.
Te Pahu Restaurant (French Polynesia) is conveniently located for peckish visitors and locals after a busy day of sightseeing. It's good to know that it's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Fautaua Waterfall
Here are some of the region's other things to do:
- Learn a great deal about the terrific creatures found at Turtle Conservation Center, a local animal sanctuary.
- Take a moment to admire the time and effort that has gone into constructing and maintaining the graves at Calvary Cemetery.
- Take in a show at Tiki Village Cultural Centre, where you'll view strength, agility and grace.
- Maraa Grotto is an amazing natural creation where visitors can enjoy venturing into a new world underground.
- Make sure you leave some time to go to Papenoo, a noted body of running water that must be on every tourist's list of things to do.