Book a hotel near Fiddlers Green Golf Course, Eugene
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fiddlers Green Golf Course
Fiddlers Green Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy a few games of golf together with the companionship of fellow players at Fiddlers Green Golf Course.
To get there, make your way approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem, until you reach Eugene.
You won’t be left in the cold when trying to book accommodation close to Fiddlers Green Golf Course. You'll discover 9 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. You might like to add the Welcome Inn and Budget Lodge Eugene to your list.
Within easy driving distance, you can find a few reasonably priced hotels to take your pick of. You can make inquiries at the Western Motel and the Valueinn Motel.
From its modest beginnings along the coast of Africa, coffee is now appreciated on every continent. Stop by Fiddler's Green Golf Center (91292 State Highway 99 North, Eugene), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, to try the local brew.
Other Things to Do Near Fiddlers Green Golf CourseWhen you're finished exploring Fiddlers Green Golf Course, get set to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Explore the adventure and wonder of flight at Oregon Air and Space Museum. This is one of the area's most famous attractions, which lets visitors enjoy hands-on learning through various interactive exhibits.
- Sharpen your swing and aim to shave a few strokes from your score at Riverridge Golf Course.
- It's easy to see why the shores of beautiful Fern Ridge Reservoir are popular with visitors.
- You won't have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Maurie Jacobs Park awaits.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and find the ideal souvenir at Valley River Center Mall.