Hotels Near Chinook Winds Casino, Oregon Coast
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chinook Winds Casino
Chinook Winds Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
If you love playing a few rounds of baccarat, blackjack or poker, Chinook Winds Casino is the perfect place for you.
It is located in Lincoln City, 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem.
You'll be happy to find 15 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chinook Winds Casino. The Surftides Lincoln City and The Coho Oceanfront Lodge are two well-liked places here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your vacations last longer by staying at one of the inexpensive hotels that are nearby. Visitors can make their way to the Lincoln City Value Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Motel 6 Lincoln City, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're looking to experience a little luxury for a few nights, you should look into the A Lobster Lookout by RedAwning. Located just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, it's the only top-end hotel in the area.
Socialize, sit back and maybe meet a few locals at Starbucks, which is conveniently located a short distance away. Also nearby is Chinook Winds Casino Resort, where you'll discover a wider selection of meals. You'll laugh and smile when you reflect on the day over a glass of wine or beer at McMenamins Lighthouse Brewpub, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Chinook Winds CasinoIf you're hoping to cram as much as is humanly possible into your time away, have a look at what else is happening:
- Lincoln City Chamber of Commerce is not only one of the main business hubs, but is also worth going to even if you aren't here on business.
- A dizzying array of colorful flowers and beautifully perfumed air await at Connie Hansen Garden.
- Roads End State Recreation Site is an ideal escape for travelers wanting to get in touch with nature.
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Chinook Winds Golf Resort.
- Lincoln City Skate Park is a local recreation center that many tourists enjoy. Head over there for an afternoon of fitness and sports.