Book a hotel near Putt N Bat, Lincoln City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Putt N Bat
Putt N Bat Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking for things to do with your youngest travelers, Putt N Bat is a magnificent family outing that kids and adults will love.
This site is situated in Lincoln City, an estimated 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
If you want to book a room right in the middle of things, you'll have plenty of options. There are around 23 hotels and other accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Putt N Bat. The Best Western Plus Lincoln Sands Oceanfront Suites, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You may also like to check out the Surftides Lincoln City, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
You're not required to spend big for a comfortable bed. The area's many budget hotels will provide you with all that you need. Two highly recommended places are the Seagull Beach Front Motel and the Cozy Cove Beachfront Resort Inn, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Some think that the best things in life come for free. That may or may not be true, as the upscale establishments available here are certainly worth every penny. The Salishan Spa and Golf Resort and A Lobster Lookout by RedAwning are solid choices that you should consider.
In need of a caffeine hit? You can grab a coffee at Dutch Bros, a short walk from Putt N Bat. When you're looking for somewhere with a more comprehensive menu, Yatai sushi can do wonders for an empty stomach. For all those travelers that enjoy finishing off the day with a nice beer or wine just down the street, the bartender at The Cruise Inn will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Putt N BatAfter finishing up with Putt N Bat, travelers often swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Check out the impressive program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Lincoln City Cultural Center.
- A popular sports and fitness center, Lincoln City Skate Park is a place the whole family is certain to enjoy.
- Soak up the sunshine and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Devil's Lake State Recreation Area, among the region's most well-known parks.
- A dizzying array of colorful flowers and perfumed air await you at Connie Hansen Garden.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or simply get what you need, you'll be treated to some fine retail therapy at Tanger Outlet Center.