Book a hotel near Whale Watching Center, Depoe Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Whale Watching Center
Whale Watching Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Whale Watching Center is one sure-fire way to use up some of your next break.
It's located in Depoe Bay, 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
Hotel choice can sometimes be the difference between an unremarkable trip and a memorable one. There are 7 accommodation options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Whale Watching Center, so it shouldn't be difficult to locate one that ticks all your boxes. Many travelers appreciate the Depoe Bay Inn - Adults Only, Travelodge Depoe Bay and Four Winds Motel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Are you someone who has refined tastes? You'll find a small number of upscale establishments conveniently situated just a short drive away. To avoid being disappointed, it might be wise to confirm a room well ahead of time. Try the Salishan Spa and Golf Resort and Whale Cove Inn.
If you need a quick break, curl up with a crossword and a tea in a cozy corner of Bay Walk Cafe (16 Oregon Coast Highway, Depoe Bay.) Do you want more than a snack? Claim a table, browse the menu and choose from an assortment of dishes at The Horn Public House and Brewery (110 SE Coast Hwy, Depoe Bay).
Other Things to Do Near Whale Watching CenterYou should take advantage of your vacation time by exploring the area's other attractions after you've visited Whale Watching Center:
- At Whale, Sea Life, and Shark Museum you will see displays filled with magnificent creatures from the depths of our oceans.
- Take some time off to unwind in Depoe Bay City Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- Boiler Bay State Wayside is the ideal place to have a boat trip or to simply look out to sea.
- Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint is a sanctuary of grass and trees nestled within the urban jungle. It is the ideal spot to go for a jog and simply relax outdoors.
- Get closer to nature at Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area. Bring along some snacks, and spend the afternoon breathing in the natural beauty.