Book a hotel near Devil's Punch Bowl State Park, Newport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Devil's Punch Bowl State Park
Devil's Punch Bowl State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Soak up the splendor of the local landscape at Devil's Punch Bowl State Park.
You'll discover it in Newport, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
If you're planning to travel as far as Devil's Punch Bowl State Park, you should probably get a room close by. You'll find as many as 15 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A lot of tourists recommend the Starfish Point, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Inn at Nye Beach, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're contemplating inexpensive solutions, there are a few available here. For example, you'll find the Travelodge Newport 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, while the Knights Inn Newport is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
After a big day of discovering new sights, pay a visit to Starbucks (150 Northeast 20th Street, Newport), where you'll find sweet treats, thoughtful service and quality coffee. If you're particularly hungry, it's a quick stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) to Starfish Grill & Rookie's Bar (3019 Oregon Coast Highway, Newport).
Other Things to Do Near Devil's Punch Bowl State ParkAfter your time is done at Devil's Punch Bowl State Park, there are even more things to experience in the area:
- If you're mad about golf and would love to play, visit Agate Beach Golf Course.
- Looking for some parkland to have a family picnic, a long walk or simply sit in the sun? Head over to Agate Beach Neighborhood and Dog Park.
- Pick a vantage point, set up your camera and watch the sun go down from Yaquina Head Light House.
- Are you looking for somewhere where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? You ought to visit Don Davis Memorial Park.
- Feel a wave of relaxation as you hear the seabirds' songs encircling you at Nye Beach.