Book a hotel near Depoe Bay City Park, Depoe Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Depoe Bay City Park
Depoe Bay City Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find some peace with Mother Nature at Depoe Bay City Park.
You can find it in Depoe Bay, approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
There's a nice range of 7 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Depoe Bay City Park, but it's still worthwhile to book in advance. The Depoe Bay Inn - Adults Only, the Travelodge Depoe Bay and the Four Winds Motel are three that are well-liked, and only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Fellow travelers may tell you the best things in life are free. That may or may not be true, as the upscale hotels here will no doubt create some lasting memories. The Salishan Spa and Golf Resort and Whale Cove Inn are recommended.
Whether you're a tea lover or a coffee expert, you might need something to keep your energy levels up. An easy stroll from Depoe Bay City Park, Bay Walk Cafe provides a tempting selection of hot drinks and snacks. Otherwise, you could try a greater choice of cuisine at Toasted, which is also close at hand. Round out your afternoon with some refreshing drinks at Gracie's Sea Hag, also within walking distance, and raise a glass to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Depoe Bay City ParkYou've spent a while getting here, and no doubt Depoe Bay City Park is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Find yourself lost in a vibrant aquatic paradise at Whale, Sea Life, and Shark Museum.
- Boiler Bay State Wayside is the perfect place to take a boat ride or to simply take in the sea views.
- There's no better place to relax than Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint. Read a good book, throw a frisbee or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this urban sanctuary.
- Get closer to nature at Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area. Bring a lunch, and spend the afternoon enjoying the natural environment.
- Take your group for a trek in the fresh air at Devil's Punch Bowl State Natural Area.