Book a hotel near Tradewinds Charters, Depoe Bay
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tradewinds Charters
Tradewinds Charters Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added Tradewinds Charters to your itinerary.
You can visit it in Depoe Bay, 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
There's a good selection of 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tradewinds Charters, but it's still a wise idea to book in advance. The Depoe Bay Inn - Adults Only, the Travelodge Depoe Bay and the Four Winds Motel are three that are popular, and they're only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
A short drive away, you will find a small selection of chic establishments to treat yourself to. To avoid being let down, it might be wise to reserve a room well ahead of time. Try the Salishan Spa and Golf Resort and Whale Cove Inn.
Take a break with a coffee and treat yourself to some delectable bites at Bay Walk Cafe (16 Oregon Coast Highway, Depoe Bay). The fact that it's just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) from Tradewinds Charters means it's easy to get to after your sightseeing. A nice local restaurant, The Horn Public House and Brewery (110 SE Coast Hwy, Depoe Bay) serves up hearty fare that's guaranteed to please even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Tradewinds ChartersAfter you're finished checking out Tradewinds Charters, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- See the exciting collection of sea creatures that are on display at Whale, Sea Life, and Shark Museum.
- You shouldn't have to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Depoe Bay City Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Enjoy the refreshing salty spray on your skin as you and your family take a boat ride on Boiler Bay State Wayside.
- There's no better spot to really unwind than Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint. Flip through a magazine, kick a ball or have a picnic with your friends and family in this leafy urban oasis.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Fogarty Creek State Recreation Area. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!