Find & compare ski resorts in Newport, OR
Pet owners shouldn't miss Newport, a city known for its boating, and sights like Nye Beach and Oregon Undersea Gardens. Take your pick from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Newport and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Newport with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at South Beach State Park, Don Davis Memorial Park, and Yaquina Bay State Park.
- Other things to see include Yaquina Bay Lighthouse, Yaquina Head Light House, and Beverly Beach State Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Bowwow Meow.
- For vet care, Lewer Daniel E DVM, Grove Veterinary Clinic of Newport, and Dr. Eric Brown are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Newport
- Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Newport
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Newport.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 65°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.