The subtleties of the local culture may become more clear at George Bush Presidential Library & Museum.
It is located in College Station, an estimated 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
Kick back and take time out after a day out at George Bush Presidential Library & Museum. You can choose from 44 accommodation options that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which appeals to you the most out of the Homewood Suites by Hilton College Station and WoodSpring Suites College Station.
For tourists that appreciate low prices, think about making a reservation at one of the budget hotels available here. The Comfort Suites University Drive and the La Quinta Inn College Station are recommended.
Other Things to Do Near George Bush Presidential Library & Museum
Whether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to George Bush Presidential Library & Museum:
- People who enjoy reading shouldn't miss out on browsing the shelves and exhibits at George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, a popular local library. Remember to call first for visiting and hours information.
- If you love the setting of historic colleges and universities, a prearranged tour of Texas A&M University - College Station will feed your passion.
- Plan to see Albritton Bell Tower, a renowned piece of the local skyline as well as the region's history.
- If your schedule permits, try to prearrange a tour of the Memorial Student Center to get a taste of the energy within this institution.
- See the works of art on exhibit at MSC Forsyth Center Galleries.