Planing a trip to Texas World Speedway on your travels?
College Station, where it is, sits 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Austin.
There are 12 hotels a short commute from Texas World Speedway, each one offering convenience and comfort. You can check out the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites College Station - Aggieland and Courtyard by Marriott Bryan College Station.
Within easy driving distance, you can find several low-cost hotels to choose from. Why not consider the Howard Johnson Express College Station and the Days Inn Bryan College Station?
Other Things to Do Near Texas World Speedway
After seeing Texas World Speedway, why not go and see some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Take the opportunity to check out the collections at Brazos Valley Masonic Library and Museum, a local library.
- Need some time out from the noise and bustle of modern life? Check out Bee Creek Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- There is nowhere better to relax than Raintree Park. Read the newspaper, kick a ball or take off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes in this urban sanctuary.
- Treat the entire family to some fresh air and exercise at Lemon Tree Park, a recreation park.
- Free up an afternoon and get ready for some action at Grand Station Entertainment.